“If, indeed, the world ever does beat a path to your door, it will do so only after it first discovers who you are and where you can be reached. You must supply the world with this information.” – Og Mandino
To connect with your people, you must first know yourself.
Consider the following questions:
- What do I most value in life?
- Do I show up authentically or perform for others?
- What does my heart desire?
- How committed am I to my personal growth?
- How am I currently spending my time and energy?
- Who do I want to surround myself with?
- How do I create my relationships?
- How do I help others really see/understand/meet me?