What Would Your Life Be Like if You Lived in a Greater State of Flow?
We’re here to help you get there…
Join us as we lead an intimate group of twelve participants on a soul enriching six week journey together, moving you out of stress and struggle and into greater aliveness and possibility. Be guided and supported as you identify and release the old thoughts and behaviors blocking your natural energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
Begin the new year reconnected with your radiance!
If this is you – we’re a perfect fit:
Do you feel scattered, overwhelmed, and anxious trying to juggle all the moving parts of your life?
You will learn ways to slow down, clear the distraction and focus on what is truly important to you so that you can move with confidence and fluidity.
Are you bored or tolerating things that just don’t feel juicy and alive?
You will identify the choices that are sapping your energy and connect with your deepest desires. This clarity will organically motivate, engage and light you up!
Do you sometimes get stuck in limiting beliefs or a scarcity mindset?
You will uncover strategies to grow your gratitude and resource the natural abundance in your life.
Are there areas in your life where you are holding back or operating from fear and uncertainty?
In this program you will learn techniques to shift your energy, cultivate courage, and powerfully create your world.
Do you sometimes get seduced by the drive to control the process, engineer outcomes, or gain approval?
We’ll help you get out of ego and into connection with your natural strengths and gifts so that you can lean into the creative flow of life unfolding.
What You’ll Get:
- Six, 90 minute live training calls: We’ll meet weekly on video conference calls for dynamic, in-depth training, guided interactive discussion, debriefs, and group coaching.
- Weekly, experiential homework exercises between calls to take your learning into your life.
- A partner in flow: You will be paired with a fellow participant to share learning and to support one another through the process.
- A private Facebook Forum: Access to interactive safe space to post questions to your course leaders and classmates, share insights and deepen your learning.
- An opportunity to play with flow in a whole new way – and watch it transform your world!
The Art of Connection
It’s Time to Give Your Relationships the Gift of You
In this experiential workshop, you’ll learn powerful practices to move beyond fear, transform conflict into connection, and access greater aliveness, joy and wellbeing. We invite you to come and develop your relationship superpowers.
- Do you over-give, over-power, or pull away in order to gain a sense of control in relationships? You will identify habitual reactions and learn empowering practices that create stability and healthy connection.
- Do you react and lose connection when you’re triggered? You’ll get clear on how to slow down, stay open, recover your sense of calm and create an environment of alignment and mutual respect.
- Do you feel safer reading between the lines rather than opening a dialogue? You will learn how to clear assumptions and create understanding so that you can clearly see and be seen.
Are you DONE with energy draining, soul-diminishing habits such as:
- shutting down / giving in / avoiding conflict
- passive-aggression / aggression
- trying to predict and control outcomes
- harboring resentments
- assuming, judging, and holding expectations of others
Learn practices that will help you honor your authentic self and love who you’re being in all of your relationships. This workshop will build your capacity to:
- be present, creative and responsive in conflict
- bring flexibility, playfulness, and curiosity to your connections
- lead from compassion and understanding
- stay connected to the inherent goodness in self and in others
- speak from your heart with authenticity, openness and clarity
WHO WE ARE: Kris Gleason, CPCC is a Certified Transition Coach and Speaker. He works with people who are unwilling to compromise vital parts of themselves in order to fit in or get by. He empowers them to break free from the status quo to lead revolutionarily authentic, extraordinary lives. Kris specializes in gender transition, life purpose discovery/career transformations, and transitioning into recovery.
See more at: http://krisgleason.com
Liz Wiltzen, CPCC is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach who works with people who want to move past doubt, limitation and self-imposed walls and get busy creating their most fabulous life. She is committed to her clients’ quest to create inspiring change and powerful results in their lives.
Drawing from her 20 years as a successful fine artist, Liz blends creative wisdom and coaching to present a unique, transformative workshop experience. She creates an intriguing space where personal insight merges with imagination – illuminating blind spots and opening doors of possibility.
See more at: http://liveattuned.com
You will access your inner strength, power and creativity and discover how changing perspectives transforms your experience. We want people to feel blessed to be exactly who they are in their entirety – mind, body, spirit, soul.
Fresh! White, CPCC is a Certified Coach, writer, facilitator and speaker. In addition to Co-Actively Coaching Youth of the Brown Boi Project, Fresh! has 10 years of experience speaking with children, youth and adults about gender identities and sexualities for both the SF and Marin’s Spectrum’s Speaker’s Bureaus. http://affirmativeacts.org/
Kris Gleason, CPCC is a Certified Transition Coach and Speaker. He works with people who are unwilling to compromise vital parts of themselves in order to fit in or get by. He empowers them to break free from the status quo to lead revolutionarily authentic, extraordinary lives. Kris specializes in gender transition, life purpose discovery/career transformations, and transitioning into recovery. http://krisgleason.com/
Join us for a daring, fabulously playful workshop designed to create greater intimacy in your life. You’ll gain tools to:
- clear your crap stay
- grounded and creative in conflict
- connect with empowering perspectives
Dive in, harness your courage and get messy for the sake of creating compelling, enriching relationships. Your life will thank you for it!